You don't have to be a college student stumbling from a fraternity house to enjoy this bag, it's great for crashing on a friend's couch or for that beginning stage of a relationship when you don't have your own sock drawer and you're not ready for him to see you in all your morning glory...yet. This bag helps you say I always look this great, now who's ready for coffee?!
Tip: Try to stick to cheap items, that way if it's ever left somewhere you never plan on returning, no big loss.
2. Colgate Wisp
3. Make-up Wipes (Try e.l.f Make-up Removing Wipes | $3 for 20pk at Target)
4. Hair Ties (Try Jewel Ribbon Hair Ties | $8 for 8pk at Sephora)
5. Motrin or Ibuprofen of choice (Not with acetaminophen, it's dangerous when mixed with alcohol).
6. Fold-up Flats, nothing says Walk of Shame like wobbling down the street in heels at 9am. (Try TipsyToes *Pictured* or Dr. Sholls Fast Flats for a cheaper option)
7. Quickie make-up items, tinted moisturizer, mascara and lipgloss will do ya good!
8. Not pictured, but equally important: Clean pair of undies & a couple tampons (just in case!)