- Don’t make eye contact with other shoppers, intimidation is key to snagging the best bargains and chit chat will only slow you down.
- If you can’t find a mirror, take a selfie. (Or better yet bring a friend to snap full body shots. After all, everyone knows you can't rely on mirrors.)
- Wear tight clothes and slip on shoes so you try things on sans fitting room without slowing down.
- Caffeinate substantially, but go easy on the brunch cocktails. Bring a snack (or three) to avoid low blood sugar crashes.
- Come up with a game plan before you shop to maximize efficiency and minimize regretful impulse purchases.
Use these hot tips this weekend, January 24th and 25th, to get the most at Le Garage Austin. Le Garage is a semi-annual, 2 day shopping event that brings together items from Austin independent boutiques & designers at clearance sale prices! With over 70 vendors, speed is the key to separating the amateurs from the ones who get the best deals.
Le Garage Boutique Sale
Palmer Event Center
900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
Saturday, January 24, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, January 25, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
$10 per person (Cash only!)